Goodwill - NNE Retail Sales Associate II Part Time in Concord, New Hampshire
Feel good about where you work!
Goodwill Northern New England is an influential social enterprise that creates jobs, delivers needed services for people with diverse challenges, and uses environmentally friendly products and processes — all while earning revenue to pay for and expand innovative workforce services in Maine, New Hampshire and northern Vermont. We operate retail stores, employment services, neuro rehabilitation centers, residences for people needing 24/7 support and cleaning/property services.
Goodwill Northern New England — good works here!
*Starting Wage $9.15 per hour! *
- Participate in effective day-to-day operation of all sales floor activities including merchandising, running a cash register, and maintaining a clean and neat sales floor, sorting and pricing merchandise, and receiving and tracking donations.
- Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
- Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
- Provides high-quality customer service by helping customers to locate merchandise, answering questions, etc. Receives donations, issues donation receipts and assists donors when applicable. Works with supervisors to ensure individual production goals are met on a consistent basis.
- Processes customer sales using a cash register and other equipment
- Stocks shelves, counters, bins and racks with merchandise
- Cleans and straightens all parts of the sales floor as necessary
- Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
- Sorts and prices merchandise.
- Maintains accurate record of daily production completed during designated production times.
To be considered for this position, please complete our online application. www.goodwillnne.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
- Basic math skills
- Basic literacy skills
- Criminal background check that meets agency standards
- Demonstrated Interpersonal and Communications skills
- Pass a Post Offer Physical
Requisition Number: 17-0834
Title: Retail Sales Associate II Part Time
Post Date: 10/13/2017
Employment Type: Regular Part Time