Macy's Retail Sales - Fragrance Assistant, Full Time: Galleria At Tyler in Riverside, California
The Fragrance Assistant is responsible for providing professional services to customers by selling and demonstrating fragrances and related items, as well as contributing to the success of the department through achieving personal sales goals. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking* here *.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
Essential Functions: *
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Oversee fragrance area and ensure associates are performing tasks in accordance to company policies and procedures
- Alert Fragrance Counter Manager or Sales Manager of Cosmetics and Fragrances of inventory and other inaccuracies
- Attend product training classes and seminars and pre-selling drives
- Regular,dependable attendance and punctuality
* High School degree or equivalent. * Previous selling experience is required, preferably in fragrances.
* Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. * Able to use a calculator.
* Superior organizational and time management skills. * Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to build relationships and influence others. * Must possess a thirst for knowledge. * Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team. * Must possess a strong sense of urgency. * Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-California-Riverside
Job: Cosmetics Sales
Req ID: 71589015